First of all I want to take a moment to say thank you for being an awesome family. I love each one of you dearly and have enjoyed sharing my heart, praying for you, and interacting with you. Thank you for being so kind to me and showing me your love as well, it means a lot.
I started blogging to share what God has done in my life so that what ever you are going through, you can be encouraged and strengthened. God has already done His part by giving us Jesus, now it’s up to us to find out who we really are in Christ and accept the power that was given to us through the Holy Spirit.
I would like you to remember these words: You are loved and wanted by God. He knew you before the earth was created and He wanted you. He is waiting for your entire being to want Him and to simply be with Him.
We are highly driven people and can get caught up doing the things of God but miss the point. Our relationship with Him is much more vital than the actual work we do for Him. We can be so focused on being and doing the “christiny” things but neglect the reason why God created us.
22Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ 23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never KNEW you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness.’ Matthew 7:22, 23.
God created us to worship Him, to simply be with Him because He loves us so much.
For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16
The topics that I covered with you (below) are a layout of how I find Him daily and how I spend time with my creator.
1. WELCOME - When Jesus comes into our olives, we become COMPLETELY transformed and set apart from the rest of the world.
2. PEACE - When God promises us something, He will most deffinelty fulfill that promise even though it may not be exactly what we though it was going to be.
3. OBEDIENCE - Delayed obedience is not obedience. When God is calling us to do something, we should not fight with Him or make up excuses.
4. Drenched in Gods love - Once we understand who we are in Christ, we no longer hold loved ones responsible for the love that is "owed us" because His love is enough.
5. Who was ur first – Make Jesus your one and only true LOVE and you will see the changes to EVERY SINGLE RELATIONSHIP in your life.
6. GROWING IN THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD – a relationship with Jesus is a way for Him to get to KNOW YOU personally.
7. WHO IS YOUR PERSON? – surrounding ourselves with people who will love us, accept us, and hold us accountable is the way to personal growth.
8. BAD CONNECTION OR NO CONNECTION? – When we can't seem to get a breakthrough, we ought to go back and reevaluate our lives and find out why we cannot connect with God.
9. WHY WE SHOULD CHOOSE TO GO INTO THE CLOSET – God is a spirit and we can only talk to him through the inner spirit within us. Making intentional time with our creator will get us to connect with Him.
10. I’LL PRAY FOR YOU – Let’s not make promises we will not keep. People are in desperate need for Christians to step out and be the salt and light to the world. Lets commit being that.
11. PRAYER WITH EXPECTANCY – Holding on to the promises of God will help us move forward with our Christian growth.
12. HEARING GOD’S VOICE – Let’s stop for a second and tune into what God is saying to each one of us.
13. GOD’S VOICE AND JOURNALING – Journaling is a great way to remind ourselves where we have come from, where we are currently in our lives, and the direction we are heading.
How much do we want to grow in the knowledge of God?
God is immeasurable so the depth of knowing His is up to us.
For many years I called myself a “christian” but only acted like one on Sunday morning for 2 hours, sitting in the pews on my church.
I KNOW that each one of you has potential to grow into a deeper relationship with God. I KNOW that each of you needs a support system that will help you get to where God needs you to be. I understand you and know that it’s not always easy to be the one who pulls their own weight as well as the weight of others, especially when going through a hard situation. Jesus did it for all of us, He has given us hope and a future. Surrounding ourselves with the right people for gain insight and encouragement is a great idea.
I will be taking off from blogging to be with my family for the holidays. I will also be working on my book as well as praying for the direction God wants me to continue with blogging. If this is where God wants me to continue, I plan on returning January 18, 2017. I pray that God will bless and encourage each one of you as you read my blogs, that they will help you with what ever you are going through. I pray that God will give you exceedingly more than you ask for. I am and will continue to be here for you no matter what. You will always be in my heart.
It has been a pleasure to serve you, please contact me with any comment or prayer requests,